Sunday, May 24, 2009

KAELYN'S GRADUATION!







I thought we would never say it but "We are through paying for Daycare/Preschool!" I know I should not say that too loud, but unless God has other plans we are THROUGH with babies. I cannot even tell you how much money we have spent on daycare in the last 9 years (and paying for 2 children during the summer). People have told me to cherish the moments because they grow up too fast and BOY do they! It seems like just yesterday I was holding Kaelyn in my arms as a newborn and now she is starting Kindergarten this Fall. She was the Mommy Bear in her K4 Graduation that had a Bedtime Stories Theme and she did such a wonderful job. It was a sad day but also a happy day to see my BABY perform on the stage. My dad is retiring next week and will be keeping the kids during the summer and helping with picking up from school which will be wonderful considering our work schedules. I did not really cry when Jordan started Kindergarten (because we were both used to the routine of dropping off all day) but I am sure I will cry my eyes out when I take Kaelyn on the first day. Not because she is my little girl but because it will be the last time I will ever drop a child off for Kindergarten. I am sooo hoping I do not eat my words! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker